Sigmund Freud University
Bellanima has entered an academic, research and practice partnership with Sigmund Freud University from Vienna, Austria, in order to strengthen its capabilities in terms of access to know-how and best practices in the treatment of depression and associated psychological disorders.
Sigmund Freud University offers complete academic programmes in Psychotherapy Science, as well as Psychotherapy Training at the introductory and advanced levels, in Vienna, Paris, Berlin, Ljubljana and Milano.
The university offers psychotherapy training in a variety of methods: Psychoanalysis, Behaviour Therapy, Existential Analysis, Individual Psychology, Person-Centered Psychotherapy, Gestalt Therapy, Systemic Family Therapy and Transactional Analysis.
SFU runs its own inhouse Outpatient Clinics, providing Psychotherapy services in 17 languages, for a wide variety of psychological disorders and troubles.
The University is dedicated to a rigorous research programme at the level of both its faculty and students.
Research opportunities are numerous and allow for both qualitative methodology, quantitative methodology and secondary, historical or meta-analyses.
European Depression Association
Bellanima is the National Representative for Romania of European Depression Association which has as its main objectives:
- raising awareness and recognition of depression throughout all of Europe
- challenging the stigma and discrimination associated with depression
- providing and disseminating accurate and up-to-date information and educational materials on depression
- contributing to the improvement of the quality of life of people affected by depression by encouraging their re-insertion into society, employment and culture
- encouraging the adequate allocation of resources for the above
- promoting high-quality research into depression.
The European Depression Association (EDA) is an alliance of organisations, patients, researchers and healthcare professionals from 20 countries across Europe.
EDA raises awareness and promotes better understanding of the impact of depression on people’s lives, challenges stigma and discrimination and provides a voice for those who experience depression.